Wednesday 29 April 2009

More cake and a sewing machine

Yesterday, I made a cake for Phil for his birthday. We had it at the quiz (which we lost horribly) and everyone seemed to like it! It's a Nigella recipe and is a malteser cake:

Today I've been doing housework, as Mum is coming to stay with us this weekend. I've done two loads of washing, which are currently out drying on the line, made a loaf of bread, and I finally sorted out Ade's Nan's sewing machine:
It a beautiful machine:
Look at the detail on here:

Plus there's a box of bits, and an instruction manual. I don't know if it still works, but I'll definitely be giving it a go and seeing what it's like.

Finally, the lounge is tidy!

Tomorrow I'll be sorting out the purple room for Mum to stay in, plus cleaning the bathroom. Not really very exciting, but I might also get a few minutes for some Wii too.
Right, got to do Ade's ironing for him now, then make his sandwiches and cook his tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment