Monday 20 April 2009

Magna and a clean fridge.

Magna on Friday was excellent - it was lovely to see Mum, Chris and the boys, although it was a very tiring day, as I was on my feet the whole time (apart from when I was going down the zip line!). I didn't take many photos, but here are a few:

An engine:

A fire vortex - this was amazing:

Having a sit down at the end:
The weekend was lovely too, although we didn't really do very much except go to the pub and drink beer in the sun. It was so lovely, it seemed a shame to waste the nice weather, and what better way than sitting in a beer garden with a nice cold pint?
Today, I've actually done some housewifey stuff, and cleaned the fridge/freezer! It looks really strange now - anyone who's been to our house will know that we usually have a large number of fridge magnets all over the fridge, and I haven't got round to putting them back on again yet. It took ages to melt all the ice in there too, and I ended up using a hairdryer!
Clean fridge:

Inside (I haven't put the beer back in yet, which is why it looks so empty):


I'm knackered now, especially after going to Tescos, so I'm going to put my feet up now and play a bit of Animal Crossing until Ade gets home...

No comments:

Post a Comment