Monday 6 April 2009

15 Mario Galaxy Stars!

I'm back home again now, after spending most of last week in Derby with Mum. The funeral went OK, and it was really lovely to see all the family, even though it was in not particularly nice circumstances. The flowers were lovely, although we didn't have many, since we asked for donations to the Derby Amputee Club instead.

On Friday, we went to Markeaton Park for a picnic and to feed the ducks. I've put some photos on Facebook. The weather was fantastic - a real taste of spring.

We came home on Saturday, so didn't get much done, but on Sunday me and Ade sorted out the back garden. Before:

After:

There's still quite a bit more to do, but it's getting there! I'm going to get some pots and plant some veg, so that could be quite interesting, as I'm not really the best gardener around. And of course I'll be blogging about it on here too.

Today's been fairly quiet - my biggest achievement is getting 15 stars in Mario Galaxy! I've got to go to the dentists tomorrow, but depending on how that goes, I might actually do some housework too...

No comments:

Post a Comment