Friday 15 May 2009

A quiet week.

At the start of the week, I was still getting over the cold that Ade gave me, so didn't really do very much, although I did make this:

On Tuesday, I managed to go to the gym for the first time in ages and had a swim, and then on the way back I dropped Pootle off at the garage, as the clutch pedal keeps sticking down when changing gear. As I had a few hours to kill, I went and joined the library, and did a bit of shopping. When I picked up Pootle, Jon said that it would cost £150 to fix, but if I was OK with making quick gear changes, and pulling up the pedal when it gets stuck, there's no reason to get it fixed.


Tuesday night was the quiz, and we didn't do quite as well as last week, although we still managed to beat Lumbered. The rest of the week has been quite dull, although I did make a bit of a start on the Library. I kept getting distracted though - I found my journals from when I was 18, so had to read through them, plus I also found these that Gareth sent us, so had to make them:




I also made some parsley soup on Wednesday, as the parsley plants in the garden are going mad, plus gym yesterday, followed by shopping at Morrisons for a bit of a change! I still managed to spend over £80, but I did get quite a lot of vodka and beer...

Today, I've been sewing, but I haven't finished it yet, so no photos. Hopefully I'll get it finished on Monday, so can show off what I've been up to.

Right, I think I'll play a bit of Wii now, while I wait for Ade to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment