Wednesday 27 May 2009

Bank Holiday Weekend.

The bank holiday weekend was lovely - Mum came up on Friday, and we went to Ikea to get some more bookcases for the library. On Saturday, we went to the Trafford Centre, and Ade got himself loads of t-shirts, plus a new Tassimo coffee machine. I just got a top, but it was nice to look round.

On Sunday morning, me and Mum went in to Stockport to get some wellies for our camping trip next week, plus I also got some Acrylic paints, paper and brushes, as I fancy trying some painting!

Sunday night was the Bennion BBQ - and the weather was fantastic! There are some photos on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96655&id=682076020&l=afc4b335aa

On Monday we went for a walk round a reservoir, and had an ice cream too.

Yesterday, me and Mum went over to Abakhan and I got lots of fabric, so I'm going to be busy! We also went to John Lewis and I got some fabric there too, then Tescos to get a lantern and camping chair for Mum. We went to the quiz last night and didn't do very well, but at least we beat Lumbered.
I also picked our first radish yesterday:


It was yummy! Hopefully there'll be more soon, plus I might pick some lettuce too, as that's getting quite big. And we've got loads of strawberries on the strawberry plants, but they're all still green.

I finished my hemp jacket over the weekend too. It needs to be washed to soften up the hemp a bit, but here are a couple of photos anyway:



I'm not sure what I'll be doing for the rest of the week, but I need to get some housework done, as we're off to Birmingham this weekend to see JK and Gareth, and then next Friday we're off camping in Southwold.

No comments:

Post a Comment